Laser Hair Removal
Are you fed up of shaving, tweezing, or waxing? Laser hair removal is the answer!
Butterfly Effect © has invested in the “Gold Standard” for hair removal with the Lumenis Lightsheer ET. Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from all body areas and Butterfly Effect © provides unisex laser hair removal.
Our team carry out this procedure with precision and Lasers have the ability to selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
This procedure is subject to a medical questionnaire which will be carried out in your free no obligation consultation, prior to the treatment which includes a patch test. You can look forward to smooth and clear skin from choosing laser hair removal with Butterfly Effect ©.
There is often some confusion about IPL and Laser Hair Removal, sometimes as a result of salons that offer IPL treatments intentionally blurring the distinction between the two forms of treatment and technologies. IPL and Laser treatments are very different.
IPL machines produce a broad spectrum of wavelengths, much like a regular lamp, and cannot be focused to a concentrated beam. Different wavelengths of light penetrate the skin at different depths. As a result, only some of the light energy is used effectively for hair reduction and it also means that deeper, thicker hairs are not treated effectively. In addition, some of the light can be absorbed into the surrounding tissue, leading to heating of the pigment in the skin. This is why there is more of a risk of burns for darker skin types with IPL.
A laser is a concentrated beam of light. The energy is reaches a defined depth of penetration and as it is focused (rather than diffuse like IPL), it delivers more powerful, accurate results and better hair reduction per treatment.
We only offer Laser Hair Removal at Butterfly Effect ©. The reason we only use the Award winning Cynosure lasers is simple: We believe they produce the most reliable and effective results for our clients. IPL technology and cheaper lasers simply cannot produce the same quality of results that can be achieved by these market leading lasers.
Here are some very good reasons why we believe all clients should choose laser treatments instead of IPL:
- IPL is a cheaper, less effective technology for reducing body hair
- Laser technology is simply much more effective, and achieves substantially better results than IPL
- You will very likely need less treatments with laser than IPL
- Lasers are far more precise, and can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Lasers are safe for all skin colours, whereas IPL can cause burns on darker skin tones.
So when you research your options for hair removal, always ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the provider using an IPL or a laser for the treatment?
- How many sessions are required to achieve the desired results?
- Is the machine used an award winning, recognizable brand or an unknown generic machine with unproven track record and engineering & servicing support?
- Can the provider show case studies and before/ after pictures of successful treatments with that machine?
- How much will the treatment course cost in total?
- How qualified and experienced are the therapists?
- Have I had a patch test prior to treatment?
Having difficulty losing that stubborn inch? Is exercise not enough?
Laser Lipo is a non-invasive procedure designed to reduce stubborn areas of cellulite and promotes skin toning. Laser Lipo works equally well on men and women of all body shapes and sizes.
We recommend a course of 8 treatments for each area for best results.
The results deliver a more pleasing body shape in a short period of time without the side effects of more invasive surgical procedures.Laser Lipo is especially beneficial for: Inch loss, body contouring and skin rejuvenation.